GwR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GwR Clan

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aimboter gwr member :S

Go down 
+2
GWR Massacre
seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-03

aimboter gwr member :S Empty
PostSubject: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

GWR moises member he came on with diffrent name aimbot then about 1 hour later he came on with clan name the retard...
was on clans united server. enjoy

demo1
http://files.filefront.com/aimbot1dm+57/;12242171;/fileinfo.html

demo2
http://files.filefront.com/aimbot2dm+57/;12242172;/fileinfo.html

sry but busted hope you deal with him

lol!
Back to top Go down
GWR Massacre

GWR Massacre

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:34 am

I hate cheaters... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
inse the boss

inse the boss

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:07 am

but now moises is a CmD full member>>> GwR only for fun clan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.tk
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:39 am

lol so what i suspected was true,cool
you'll need to post to cmd forum,he wasnt that much into gwr no more.
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

ah,seth,dear
what the fuk u have in that head?
at least if u talk about cheaters,lets make sure you're not one of em..
u shitman like moises,it took me 1 day to find a demo of yours

http://files.filefront.com/fa1+sethdm+57/;12259370

84.13.6.*

greetings,fair players

now looking forward for my demo LOL it would be funny to see you whine
Back to top Go down
seth

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:37 am

hahaha u stupid cunt how is that hax? fuck me im with a bunch of retards i see there was no point posting here couse u wont do anything to your sad hacking clan members.... that demo has no hax on it what so ever so plz next time u accuse plz try make a real demo with clear wh/aimbot like i have. not just a random recording ..... and call it hax lol sad sad how u think i hax when im recording demos of hackers? why would i try to get rid of hackers if i haxed? if i did hax i really wouldnt give a shit.... and when u said 90% of people cheat is that incoulding u? thats why u dont care? well lets u got one thing right and thats my i.p grats Sleep welcome fair players bounce
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:41 am

1-moises is out of gwr long time
2-i never made\watched the demo,no time and not in the mood of wolf,just trusted the guy that bringed that to me
3-getting nervous..truth hurts maybe?
4-try to find a demo of me lol
Back to top Go down
Severo III

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Lol i cheat, i said only 1 time to know it and pier know it, i not use gwr tag. omfg is not hard and shet u cheat wh many many time........
Back to top Go down
Severo III

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 pm

hahahah when i play with oficial tag i always use mt and clean of cheats... u use ur cheat name to own..... naap!!!
only u can cheat shet!
Back to top Go down
seth

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 pm

my name is seth* u retard u try accuse me after u have just been caught red handed? u like a child that stickes his hands in a cookie jar then when he gets caught he trys to blame everyone else? and next time u post a demo of me atlest try watch it first ... Basketball
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 am

Well i just see this topic...Moises i thought u were joking when u said that, i don't agree with u and don't say that i knew it omfg!
Knowin that u r CmD and GwR fun member (don't know what's the difference if u play with GwR tag) i have to say that u wrong doin it (im still ur friend as person but not as rtcw player).
Then i don't like to read a title like "aimbotter gwr member" coz he isn't rly GwR and every1 does how he feels to do, it doesn't mean that GwR is an aimbotting clan (it's ridicolous), the title should be "Moises aimboter"... Caught cheaters will be kicked personally
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.it.gg
seth

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:01 pm

Quote :
Then i don't like to read a title like "aimbotter gwr member" coz he isn't rly GwR and every1 does how he feels to do, it doesn't mean that GwR is an aimbotting clan (it's ridicolous), the title should be "Moises aimboter"... Caught cheaters will be kicked personally

yer i should of changes title but thought he was still gwr couse he used that tag when he came on...

and no i dont think all gwr hack only seen 1 that aimboted... ill go post hes real clan fourm and stop bothering you guys afro
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:53 pm

v51 Seth, it's how to close a topic between 2 intelligents persons...
See ya and GL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.it.gg
GWR Massacre

GWR Massacre

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 pm

Now 3 persons! Laughing
Ok I Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aimboter gwr member :S   aimboter gwr member :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aimboter gwr member :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GwR Clan :: PUBLIC AREA :: PUBLIC AREA-
Jump to: