GwR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GwR Clan

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining italian

Go down 
+5
Boris
dicel
ItalianRighetz
GwRScorpion
GWR viking
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GWR viking

GWR viking

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 pm

Maybe we could wright here what you need before you can join Italian?
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Number of posts : 32

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Then, I have thought that it would be a good idea to make those that they want to enter in the greater clan an match with the insufficient ones of our clan.
Who win the match enters in the clan and who loses exits from the clan

ok Berend ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.it.gg
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:59 pm

that'z a good idea for stronging up the clan
Back to top Go down
GWR viking

GWR viking

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:34 pm

Thats's good, but i can't play wolfenstein for 2 weeks....
I'm on holiday's
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:38 pm

affermative.
Back to top Go down
dicel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 am

Hi, I would like to join ItalianClan but I don't know how Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 pm

Dicel what's your game name? scratch
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 am

My game name is d1cel.
I was playing with you a few hours ago, but Totti told me to **********. So I've decided you guys are bunch of 10 year old ***********************
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:14 pm

First of all we are not all equal ones and we do not have 10 years.
Totti was nervous, however I ask you excuse for he.
But you want to enter or not in the clan?
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:40 pm

Quote :
First of all we are not all equal ones and we do not have 10 years.

Well it seems you all are. You accuse me of cheating without sufficient evidence. How about spectating a player before coming up with that accusation? When you accuse players of cheating in public, it affects their reputation as a decent, legitimate player. However, your clan doesn't seem to comprehend this. And please don't tell me it's just one or two of your players because I have come across four of your members and all have attacked me personally. Totti's example was fine, I don't see why you have edited my previous post to cover it up. If I told you to 'f**k y**r m*****r', it's not really nice is it?

How about I supply you with a demo of how I play, and then you can see first hand whether cheating occurs or not? Contact me if you want a 3v3, we'll even let you have specttors to watch our players.
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:00 pm

If you write insults to we I I eliminate them.
and it calm to you.
did you understood?
Back to top Go down
Boris

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 pm

Have us a 3on3.
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:21 pm

I appreciate that, but bear in mind my insults are nothing compared to those I have received.

So how about a 3 v 3, we have 10 man server available by Wednesday. Based in Europe.
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:31 am

well,well...i think that rough talking during gameplay there is always...if you feel offended,i don't understand why you want a challenge..
however,it could be accepted..but i don't think this will change things..and i don't think it is a good reason for a challenge..if you wanted to had a challenge..next time,remember...just ask..
we're not looking for an insulties war!
however i'm 21 dude,and i insult players frequently!and if someone insults me,i mind my own business....that's just fun
Back to top Go down
GWR viking

GWR viking

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 pm

I think i am the youngest one here and i am 13
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 pm

You are correct Righetz.

How about a match anyway? Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:02 pm

d k,maybe we will discuss this,i think a match will be welcomed by all....however,without those cheats or aimbots i heard the most of players uses,and they told me even you........??
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:57 am

That is the one of the obstacles we have Crying or Very sad . We don't cheat, that's what got us slightly angry in the first place. Please spectate us before you come to that conclusion. We will happily allow spectators to be on the server whilst we play, so you can watch us 100%.

I also PM'd War how to contact me if you wish to talk further.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:37 pm

well..in this period,we are quite always busy..for different reasons..i start working tomorrow,so...i can't be here as usually in these passed months.. however we will review your purposal,surely,at the next meeting on msn..unfortunately I don't know if it will be in a short or long time.

>>>ThE OnE<>RighetZ<<<
Back to top Go down
dicel

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Ok, thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GWRwar

Registration date : 2007-09-05

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:52 pm

Hello everybody!!
Can Gisco and Viriato joing in GWR!
Gisco is very good in all maps!Viriato is vey good in beach map and good in all maps!!!Bye Leo(Brigadier General)!!!
Back to top Go down
italiantotti

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 pm

dicel que vous êtes venus pour pleurer de mère ...dicel you have come to cry from mother.....dicel que você veio chorar de mãe....dicel вы приехали кричать из матери....Dicel que usted tiene venir para llorar de la madre...dicel kam von Mutter weinen.... questo karo pier è il tuo dissapore verso di me xkè provavo il traslatore e te mi hai attakkato di brutto offendendomi nn era xkè ti volevo prendere x il kulo... era solo x poter rispondere anke agli altri...nn lo mai fatto kon nessuno di voialtri di prendervi in giro... prima di dire certe kose pensaci..... lol! cheers ... cmq sei te ke nn mi parli io ho la coscienza pulita..... cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Goodbye to Enforcer,i heard he's goin to another clan,maybe T3K.
Have fun,good shooter! pirat
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 pm

New GwR clan site: www.gwrclan.it.gg -working in progress-
Back to top Go down
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:40 am

Welcome back to Viking,who joined us again after inactivity perhiod! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining italian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining italian   Joining italian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining italian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GwR Clan :: PUBLIC AREA :: PUBLIC AREA-
Jump to: