GwR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GwR Clan

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Severo III

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Empty
PostSubject: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Sad Hi guys i use aimbot 1 time and only for know it..is not nice but i use 1 time all is true, srry i never will be it! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
seth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:55 pm

once a hacker always a hacker..... dont try get excused for your sad cheats shouldnt of used in the first place... scratch
Back to top Go down
inse the boss

inse the boss

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:01 am

mmmm this is a bad news...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.tk
ItalianRighetz

ItalianRighetz

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 am

83.41.212.*

seth 90% of ppl in wolf,and in general,in online gaming,use cheats..so dont blah blah blah for nothin.i'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
seth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 pm

im bla bla bla because im sick of noobs that cant play the game spending 5mins looking for a hack insted of trying learn how to play the fucking game... im tired of people like moieses that aimbot/wh and get away with it...

so dont try stick up for him... or is he your aimboting buddy?
Back to top Go down
GwRScorpion
Admin
GwRScorpion

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:11 am

With or without tag u hacked, i hope u ain't it again, then i dunno if u r still fun member or not.
For Righetz and Seth: I dunno if Seth rly hacked or not in past, and i didn't see the demo of Moises yet, but i know that if he caughts Moises cheating it's a Moises bad and not a Seth error...
Well see ya !
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrclan.it.gg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p   Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gwr use Aimbot!!! but no with gwr tag!! :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GwR Clan :: PUBLIC AREA :: PUBLIC AREA-
Jump to: